We have nearly 300 teachers participating in IDEAL Online Professional Development courses for Winter 2014. Most of the courses are entering Week 3 and going strong.
The following courses are currently in session:
- Full Structured English Immersion Completion Course
- Intel Teach Elements: Project Based Approaches
- Intel Teach Elements: Assessment in the 21st Century Classroom
- Intel Teach Elements: Collaboration in the Digital Classroom
- Intel Teach Elements: Thinking Critically with Data
- Intel Teach Elements: Designing Blended Learning
- African-American Experiences in the Historical Development of Arizona and the Southwest
- Arizona’s College and Career Ready Standards - Mathematical Practices
- Intel Teach: Educational Leadership in the 21st Century
- Arizona's College and Career Ready Standards Phase I - ELA
- Arizona’s College and Career Ready Standards Phase 1 – Math
Be looking for upcoming announcements for Spring 2014 and/or Summer 2014.
Central Arizona Project’s (CAP’s) H2O4U program is now year-round! This educational opportunity, aimed at middle school and high school students, provides information about the critical water issues facing central and southern Arizona. The program includes information about CAP, Arizona’s water history, water conservation, careers in the water profession and other emerging issues related to the state’s water supply. The H2O4U assignment and assessment, learning unit lesson plans and online game are available at www.caph2o4u.com/.